The Ancient Wonder Grain
Amaranth belongs to the genus Amaranthus plant species which have been cultivated for their grains for 8,000 years. Amaranth plants are classified as pseudocereals that are grown for their edible seeds. They are not in the same botanical family as true cereals, such as wheat or rice. We use this extract in Confidently Clean for its several skin supportive attributes.
• Rich in antioxidants helps protect the skin from environmental damage and improve skin health.
• Amaranth extract has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help soothe irritated skin and reduce redness caused by acne and inflammation.
• Amaranth also hydrates with gentle foaming properties and assists in maintaining natural moisture levels, reducing the risk of dryness and irritation.
• The protein extract has been shown to promote skin healing, which is beneficial for acne-prone skin.
• Enhances the effectiveness of other active ingredients in Confidently Clean, leading to improved skin clarity and reduced acne breakouts.